April 9, 2009

"Ope da gate please, I want some pom-crum"

1:30 in the morning I hear the creak of my youngest sons door... In the very smallest voice my 2 year old has "Mom, are you downstairs?" " Yes baby, what do you need?" "Come ope da gate I want some pom-crum" How could I say no to this? So we sneak down the stairs trying not to wake up big brother... Kaiser goes straight to it, he knows exactly what he wants!

mama I want this pom-crum please, can I sit down and watch you?"


"Do you hear dat?


"can I ope dat? oh... it's not ready yet?"

After our pom-crum was all finished we lined up our gabba gabba friends and watched a few of our favorite yo gabba shows, for those of you have never seen it Yo Gabba Gabba is the VERY coolest kids show ever. I am pretty sure I enjoy it more than Kaiser does. Chris will even sit through it sometimes! As fun and exhausting it is to have my boys together, I LOVE these spontaneous dates alone with one boy or another. It gives me a chance to learn what makes them who they are! I love you Kaiser Boo.

1 comment: