April 13, 2009

Lights out, and The Honey Bunny came!

This was another outrageous busy weekend so this is going to be another VERY long blog, maybe I should just blog more often. Friday night we had two of my family's favorite boys, Reece and Quentin over for a lights out sleep over! It was a few weeks late but better than never. We shut out all the lights, lit a few candles and shook up some glow sticks and got the party started, we made s'mores over the fire, popped some jiffy pop,and had Yoo Hoo's while we told scary stories. Then when lights out was over we turned on Bolt and snuggled on the couch. Saturday morning was beautiful so I let the boys go down to the park by our house, Kaiser stayed with daddy and I went into town with my very best friend Tammy. Then it was time to color eggs and get ready for the Easter bunny.








Felix and I had a very nice talk about the reason for Easter, he was so very sweet. He told me the next morning that he had talked to God and was very worried about Jesus because he had to die, but then had heard on the radio that Jesus had come back to life. Easter morning was so very funny in our house, I woke up to Kaiser in his monkey suit, he refused to take it off until all the eggs were found. The entire time he was screaming "the honey bunny came! the honey bunny came!!" Once he realized there was an Easter basket in the kitchen for him he literally stripped naked to dig into it!











2 hours and 2 sugar comas later we headed to Tammy's house for an Easter BBQ with the whole family, Felix and Kaiser got 2 more Easter baskets, I guess that is what family is for, I finally had to hide the stash today :) Today was a little bit calmer, Chris is taking leave for like the first time ever and we have been sifting through stuff for the yard sale this weekend and craigslisting things all day, keep your fingers crossed for me! Oh yeah, and in my spare time I knocked these cute little things out! I love them more than Kaiser does I think. Armour out!




2 comments:

  1. Thank you sooo much for letting the boys come spend the night it was a nice break for me :) and they had a blast.. I am also so glad the honey bunny came to see the boys that's very special. We love you guys... Cheese ya later

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take a look at my blog... I nominated you for the Sisterhood Award. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete