April 6, 2009

Once again, a UFO has landed in America, the only country UFOs ever seem to land in.

Here it is, another Monday and there wasn't nearly enough weekend to make me feel like I can make it till Friday, and even when I do who's to say I am gonna rest? I travled all the way to Boise this weekend to do a yard sale at the adopted parents house, I got up at 2:00 am and headed out around 5:00. It was worth it though, I made over $300 on a car full of stuff. I treated myself and the boys to sushi, and a HUGE fruit tart... believe it or not my boy's favorite was the rainbow sushi, Felix was even brave enough to try eel even though we didn't tell him what it was until he was done.






Then Yesterday we went and saw Monsters vs Aliens, it was super cute, but what was even cuter was to watch the boys enjoy it so much, Kaiser was sitting there with a bag of pop corn bigger than him with a ring pop hanging out of his mouth laughing like he understood all of the jokes. Half way through the movie he came over to me and told me "I love you so much, all of the sky" but I think it was just because he wanted my ring pop. It is so fun to see how gracious Felix is becoming, he told me 3 or 4 times durring the movie "thank you so much mama for brining us!" How sweet! Then we went to our local shopping mall (Wal*mart) and got the boys baseballs and bats, they beat their dad all the way through the store! He took it like a champ. Way to go Christoffer. Then last but not least we headed to McDonalds so we could get Monsters vs Alien toys. The boys were having a hard time eating their food after all their treats at the movie, but the rule still stands that you don't get your toy until you have eaten a reasonable amout of food, so that gave me a good fifteen minutes to shoot these little spaceships at Chris' forehead before I had to give it up to the boys. Chris looked like he had chicken pox only on his head when we left. He takes so much abuse, thats why I love him so ;) So here it is Monday, we are in the middle of another "excercise" and we are lucky enough to have had them install an intercom one street over from our house so I am listening to fake bombs rattle my house and the sirens screaching... gosh I hope the boys don't wake up! Well I better get back to cleaning out the garage in preperation for another yard sale, but at my house this time... getting ready for a move to the sunny island of Okinawa... yeah that is what is gonna get me to this weekend, thinking about sunny beaches and sushi! Fun Fun Fun...


I can't believe I get to live here!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. Wish we could have gone to the movies with you. We went to see Bolt, and left after 25 minutes, before they kicked us out! Love you.

    ReplyDelete